Sunday, February 12, 2012

NY Pizza Suprema

Sunday: I remembered hearing about a guy who visited every pizzeria in Manhattan but didn't think about it much more because I don't often grab a slice when I'm in the city. But I just looked it up again after my buddy Ranjith mentioned he was looking for a good slice before heading back west. As it happens, that guy, whose blog was called Slice Harvester, only gave one perfect rating and it was to a place near Penn Station called NY Pizza Suprema. It sounds pretty good and maybe Ranjith will swing by to give it a try since he's staying nearby...at the Yotel!


Update Monday: Quickest Brooklyst turnaround yet!  Ranjith and I actually met up after work today and made it over to NY Pizza Suprema.  And it actually lived up to the hype!  The cheese slice was the thing (isn't it always?) with super crispy crust and a flavourful sauce.  Tomato sauce on a cracker!  Also courtesy of Yotel dweller Ranjith another Brooklyst first: pictures!








No comments:

Post a Comment